You're thinking it. Dubai is making it. Come here to have your fill of fleeting luxury because Dubai is such a shade of gold that it will make you shimmer too. It will straight up boast its pride in the Burj Khalifa and you will crane your neck in reverence. Plan a family vacation in Dubai and if you are able to get over your astonishment soon enough, then our vacation package includes slots for other things too like tax-less (hence, endless) shopping in Dubai Mall, exotic cultural experiences, and nonstop sunshine!
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
- Soak up the beautiful city views on an 'abra' water taxi across Dubai Creek
- See the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa
- Experience the essence and soul of Dubai while enjoying dinner in an elegant vintage-style floating restaurant.
- Relish unforgettable thrilling desert safari over the magnificent Sand Dunes
- Enjoy tasteful barbecue dinner in desert camp and watch electrifying exotic belly performance to rhythmic Arabic tunes.
What's Not Included
- Early Check-in/Checkout at the hotel
- Any Optional Tours
- Tips & Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Meals except where noted
Canceling a vacation is horrible, but losing the money you paid for your vacation is worse. Travel insurance is there so that you won't forfeit the money that you invested in your vacation. Face it... a vacation is a major investment.
Know Before You Go
*Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before January 14, 2023.
*A credit card will be required at check-in to cover anticipated room charges.
* If you schedule your own flight you should schedule it so that you arrive in Dubai on July 9, 2022. This means you should schedule to fly out on July 8, 2022.